Memorials, Funerals & Times of Loss or Change
"Death ends a life, not a relationship." Create a ceremony to bring acceptance and peace following a deeply felt loss, such as the death of a loved one or a pet. painful endings, and leaving a long-time family home, or community. Celebrate moving into a new home, retirement and other achievements.
Memorial or Funeral
• Respect your loved one’s wishes.
• Give thanks for his/her life.
• Celebrate his/her passing to Spirit.
• Share meaningful memories.
• Pray for comfort and healing.
• Commit your loved one’s body to the earth.
• Spread your beloved's ashes.
• Honor how you have grown.
• Enlist the support of friends.
• Release the past and prepare for your future.
• Honor shared responsibilities for your children.
• Ask for forgiveness, if you're ready.
Rites of Passage
• Celebrate transitions
• Career Change
• Goal Completion
• Transform a new living space into a home.
• Give thanks for your new home.
• Affirm that love is already present.
• Clear any negativity.
• Set new intentions.