About Puja Thomson
- Puja A. J. Thomson is an educator, author, healing facilitator, and interfaith minister of natural healing. Through extensive trainings, education and experience - spanning three continents and four decades - Puja has developed a unique blend of dynamic techniques to assist people facing change or challenges.
Puja made the U.S. her home in 1978, but was educated at the Universities of Glasgow and Edinburgh in Scotland, earning diplomas in Education, Religious Education and Group and Community Work. She was a Gulbenkian Fellow at the National Institute of Social Work Training in London, UK, and has traveled to India and Sri Lanka, where she explored spirituality and meditation. Puja continued training in the U.S. in e.g. hands-on energy healing and massage therapy.
In 1994, she was ordained as a Minister of Natural Healing by Rev. Roslyn L. Bruyere in the Healing Light Center Church which honors all pathways to the divine and holds the belief that true healing lies at the crossroads of science and spirituality.
- Officiates weddings, baby blessings, memorials, and other ceremonies
- Conducts wellness workshops and presentations
- Author of award-winning health and wellness publications
- Provides one-on-one counseling
.... After Shock: From Cancer Diagnosis To Healing; two workbooks: My Health & Wellness Organizer, and My Hope & Focus Cancer Organizer; and a guided imagery and meditation CD and workbook, Roots & Wings For Strength and Freedom,
Additional writings by Puja:
Roots & Wings is a member of New Paltz Regional Chamber of Commerce.