Disorganization is hazardous to your health.
Good record keeping is essential, especially when you are faced with a health challenge.
Puja Thomson will be giving a practical workshop in which you will learn how to use her organization tools in order to simplify and track your record keeping. What matters is that you can find everything without fuss or stress, s
ave lots of time and contribute to your sanity
Puja will provide tools and tips such as:
- How to create your personal "yellow pages"
- How to make personal support and treatment decisions
- How to make the most of your medical appointments. ex. preparing detailed questions in advance and following up after appointments
- How to organize your bills, insurance and legal records
- How to keep your resources and information
The workshop will take place on Tuesday, November 18th at the Desmond Campus of Mount Saint Mary's College, 6 Albany Post Road, Newburgh, NY 12550 from 1:00 - 3:30 PM.
Prior registration is requested by calling Mount Saint Mary's College at 845-565-2076. Material fee; $12 payable to instructor for the documents you will be receiving.
Written by Altimont Parker, SUNY New Paltz Intern for Roots & Wings